He puna Tarei

He puna Tarei

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Puanga Star

He Puna Tarei made Puanga Stars for Puanga. First  we had to cut the the paper into a star shape. Then we had to put the patterns on that we learnt from Mr Ohia. Then we colored them in until there were no white spaces.Then Miss Nation helped us fold the points. Then grab a black peace of paper and trace around the star. Then we put the tiniest blob of glue on the ends to stick it on the paper.  Then write around it and carefully place the star in the middle of the page.  Finished!  They look awesome!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kayesschen
    I like your star with colours. I had fun making my star and writing things I was thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kayesschen
    I like your star with colours. Was it fun when you were making it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kayesschen.
    I like your star because of the patterns and colours and it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete