He puna Tarei

He puna Tarei

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Surviving the mud run!

At Green Pastures camp, we were heading  to the mud run. I was so excited to do it. YAY! We were there. People got into the mud and …  people were screaming and crying. I hopped in the mud and the mud was up to my chest. I got out of that mud then there was another pool of mud but it had a big tree trunk that you could climb onto. Lucky I got to the other side. WOW! I heard lots of people crying on the last part of the mud run. I also saw heaps of people stuck. I got in the mud and it was so deep. I grabbed the rope and pulled it as hard as I could but I only moved a little. I tried to crawl through the mud, it worked, I kept crawling. Yay! I made it to the end. I got out of the mud and I looked like a mud monster.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kayesschen
    I liked your story because it gave a picture in my head.You look like a mud monster in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kayesschen. I liked your story it hook me in and it sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kayesschen
    It looks like you had a whole lot of fun at camp. you definitely look like a mud monster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kayesschen
    That mud run looks super fun. I hope you had fun doing the mud run it looks like you did because you are covered in mud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kaysschen
    The mud run was fun. you look like you had fun too.
    Were you still picking mud off you after?
    From Mikayla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kayesschen
    The mud run looks fun and muddy. I ran around the mud run 3 times it got messy. You look very dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kayesschen
    It looks like you had a whole lot of fun at camp and you definitely look like a mud monster. I liked your story, it hooked me in and it sounds like fun. Well done!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kayesschen
    It looks like you had a whole lot of fun at like me, you definitely look like a mud monster. I loved your story. well done!!.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kayesshen
    In your mud run photo you look really happy. You also look like scary mud monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kayesschen
    I liked your story because it gave a picture in my head.You look like a mud monster in that picture. Was it fun and messy?

    ReplyDelete