He puna Tarei

He puna Tarei

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Exploration poster

In He Puna Kawenga we did a poster about sailing the seven seas. First we had to get into groups of 4, the people in my group were Andrea, Jasmine, Yeonsu and ME!! The next thing we did was get into buddy's but you could only buddy up with someone in your group. After you chose your buddy we had to practice making our posters. My buddy was Yeonsu. When we were finished practicing drawing our poster then we were allowed to get a good piece of paper. The writing on the top said..... ¨We want you to explore the world with us to find new land, so if you want to come with us you have to be brave, helpful, responsible and a risk taker¨. When we got our good piece of paper we started to draw our boat, we copied it of a book. Lots of people think only Yeonsu drew the boat but I helped to. The next thing we did was the Taniwha in the corner. The thing we did after was the clouds , then we did the sun and all of the words up the top. When we were finished  we drew the water and then I coloured  it in while Yeonsu coloured the boat in. Then we both coloured everything else in, then we were DONE!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kayesschen
    I like your poster that you and Yeonsu made because it is so cool. How did you do it because it is so amazing. How did you think of those words because they are so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kayesschen
    I like your poster because the color on the flag is very bright. You were really creative with your poster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kayesschen
    I love your poster because it looks so cool, you and Yeonsu nailed that double hulled boat. How did you do it?. It looks so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kayesschen
    I like your poster it looks amazing and you guys are good at drawing. I like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kayesschen
    I love your poster you and Yeonsu nailed it. How did you do the double hulled waka?

    ReplyDelete