He puna Tarei

He puna Tarei

Monday, December 9, 2019

The Door Writing

In He Puna Kawenga, we had to set the scene in our writing, it was called  ... The Door.Miss Nation said that we had to write with a buddy so I went with Gemma. Here is our writing! Hope you like it! 


One lovely spring day, I decided to go for a walk in the forest. As I walked deeper and deeper into the forest, it got darker and darker until it was pitch black. Then out of nowhere I saw a light flickering in the distance, so I crept closer and closer to it.  When I was near enough to the light I saw a dark oak door that was in the middle of 2 tall trees. Looking more carefully at the door, I saw small windows at the top with moss growing around the door frame. The light was coming from the lantern above the door. I stepped towards the door, poked my eye through the keyhole and saw. . .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment